Welcome to Johns Creek!
Metro Atlanta's Little Slice of Heaven away from the City. Here's a few quick facts I bet you didn't know about one of the bustling cities within the Metro Area. Johns Creek is the 10th largest city in Georgia, with over 84,000 current residents. It has a diverse profile of residents housing where over 25% of the population are international residents from India, China, and South Korea.
- 10th largest city in Georgia
- Fulton County, GA
- 25% international (India, China, and South Korea largest international populations)
- Approximately 45 minutes to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport; ranked busiest airport in the world; daily direct flights to most major cities in the world
- In 2020 this city was named "The 2nd Safest City, and 2nd Best City to Raise a Family" by Niche.com & Homesnacks.net
The cities motto: “Be the Exception” is a sincere invitation to those who work hard and have a great drive for personal and/or professional goals. Goals may be for the best schools or the top talent for your business. The invitation also is a call to motivate and pursue one’s best in the City of Johns Creek.
- Nationally-ranked schools
- Premier municipal services
- Golf, tennis, and swim communities
- Johns Creek Arts Center
- Annual arts and cultural events that draw thousands
- Professional orchestra; The Johns Creek Symphony Orchestra (JCSO)
- JCSO musicians are among the finest instrumentalists in the U.S. Most members have training from the leading institutions of higher learning in the U.S., and many have received additional training in Berlin, London, Rome, Salzburg, Vienna and other leading European music centers.
- Home of outstanding golf clubs such as the Atlanta Athletic Club and many others
- 13 Miles of Chattahoochee Riverfront for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing
- Three national recreation areas & Houses over 300 acres of parks and recreation.